Configuring BIG-IP LTM Local Traffic Manager
|Langue : FR||Référence : BIGIP-LTM||Durée : 3 jours|
|Formation à distance ou en vos locaux.||Prix : 2 475.00 € (Euro)|
Cliquez sur une date pour vous pré-inscrire
Ainsi, un grand nombre de nos formations propose une réduction tarifaire.
Veuillez nous contacter pour plus de renseignements.
By the end of this course delegates should be able to setup an initial configuration and build many common and advanced configurations of BIG-IP LTM systems using either the Graphical User Interface or Command Line utilities. In addition the student should be able to monitor and manage common tasks concerning traffic processed by a BIG-IP LTM system
This three-day course gives networking professionals a functional understanding of the BIG-IP LTM system as it is commonly used as well as an in-depth understanding of advanced features. The course covers installation configuration and management of BIG-IP LTM systems. This hands-on course includes lectures labs and discussions.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE:
- Set up the BIG-IP LTM System
- Load Balancing including priority group activation and connection limits
- Persistence concepts including universal persistence and match across services
- Monitors including scripted monitors and managing multiple monitors
- Profiles including compression caching and F5 acceleration technologies
- Deploying iApps
- Highly Availability including Sync-Failover and Sync-Only device groups traffic groups and N+1 concepts
- Forwarding and network virtual servers path load balancing and auto last hop
- Configuring local traffic policies
- Implementing SNATs
- IPv6 and route domains
- Configuring iRules
Students should be familiar with the BIG-IP LTM system and in particular how to setup and configure a BIG-IP LTM system including virtual servers pools profiles VLANs and self-IPs.
Students are required to complete one of the following F5 prerequisites before attending this course:
- Administering BIG-IP V11 instructor-led course F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
In addition the following web-based courses will be very helpful for any student with limited BIG-IP LTM administration and configuration:
- Getting Started with BIG-IP web-based training Getting Started with BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) web-based training
Students should understand:
- TMOS administration Network concepts and configuration Web application delivery