F5 Administering BIG-IP
|Langue : FR||Référence : BIGIP-ADM||Durée : 2 jours|
|Formation à distance ou en vos locaux.||Prix : 1 650.00 € (Euro)|
Cliquez sur une date pour vous pré-inscrire
Ainsi, un grand nombre de nos formations propose une réduction tarifaire.
Veuillez nous contacter pour plus de renseignements.
This course is intended for network administrators operators and engineers responsible for managing the normal day-to-day operation and administration of a BIG-IP application delivery network. This course presents the prerequisite knowledge for many other of F5s BIG-IP instructor-led training courses.
This course gives network administrators network operators and network engineers a functional understanding of the BIG-IP v11 system as it is commonly deployed in an application delivery network. The course introduces students to the BIG-IP system its configuration objects how it processes traffic and how typical administrative and operational activities are performed. The course includes lecture hands-on labs interactive demonstrations and discussions.
- Setting Up the BIG-IP System
- Traffic Processing with Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
- Using NATs and SNATs
- Using the Traffic Management Shell (TMSH)
- Monitoring Application Health
- Modifying Traffic Behavior with Profiles
- Modifying Traffic Behavior with Persistence
- Deploying Application Services with iApps
- Troubleshooting the BIG-IP System
- Administering the BIG-IP System
- Customizing Application Delivery with iRules
There are no required F5 prerequisites for this course but completing one of the following before attending would be very helpful for students unfamiliar with BIG-IP: Getting Started with BIG-IP web-based training.
Students should understand network concepts and configuration