Règlement Général sur la Protection des Données (RGPD)
|Langue : UK||Référence : GDPR -UK||Durée : 0 jour|
|Lieu : Luxembourg ville||Prix : 1 495.00 € (Euro)|
Limited to 15 people to guarantee personalised training
DAY 1 – Organisational and technical aspects
• How your organisation ensures personal data protection? Our experts will provide methods and advice to analyse the situation within your organisation regarding GDPR requirements.
• Have you ever heard about “record of processing activities”? It is a key GDPR’s requirements. What are the key elements you should mention in a record of processing activities?
• Are you familiar with the risk-based approach followed by the GDPR? This approach aims at identifying high risk processing for rights and freedoms of data subjects and conducting data protection impact assessment (DPIA).
• Do you protect the personal data you process? Does your IT system ensure, by design, an adequate level of protection for personal data?
MORNING – Organisational aspect:
Introduction to GDPR
Record of processing activities: key elements and examples
Gap analysis – completion stages
AFTERNOON – Technical aspect:
Introduction to security and adequate security measures (risk-based approach)
Privacy program: key elements and implementation
DPO: role, missions and responsibilities
DAY 2 – Legal aspects and practical cases
• Which clauses to add to a contract?
• What are the minimum conditions to collect valid consent?
• How should you protect your employees’ personal data? What are your obligations as employer regarding data protection?
MORNING – Legal aspect:
Contracts and procedural aspects
Compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements regarding employees’ data
AFTERNOON – Practical cases
Practical cases: data controller, data processor and notification of personal data breach
MGSI and its experts will reiterate the different stages of the action plan and help you build your own
Conclusion and Q&A
o Edith SIJOU, CIPP/E, Data Protection Consultant, MGSI Sàrl
o Gaël DUMORTIER, CIPP/E, Data Protection Consultant, MGSI Sàrl
o Laura SCHNEIDER, CIPP/E, Data Protection Consultant, MGSI Sàrl
Security and IT
o Elian HABRA, CIPM, CISA, CRISC, PMP, ISO 27001 LI, Senior Information Security Consultant, MGSI Sàrl
o Vincent Wellens, Partner (Luxembourg) – Lawyer (Bruxelles), NautaDutilhAvocats Luxembourg Sàrl
Lunch: 12h30 à 13h30