Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions - Part 1
|Langue : UK||Référence : ECMS1||Durée : 1 jour|
|Formation à distance ou en vos locaux.||Prix : 895.00 € (Euro)|
Ainsi, un grand nombre de nos formations propose une réduction tarifaire.
Veuillez nous contacter pour plus de renseignements.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe cloud architecture, administration, and licensing
- Understand hardware and features of all product families
- Implement best practices for troubleshooting and when to contact support
The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) v2.0 is an introductory course the equips you with the technical knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Through a full day of instruction including live demos and guided lab practice, you will learn how to implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools to enforce device security policies, deploy software and apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting on managed devices. This is the first of two courses that prepare you for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam.
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices you need to deploy Cisco Meraki solutions and operate the Meraki platform
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is designed for:
- Meraki operators interested in introductory-level technical training or in preparing for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification
- Anyone who would like to gain experience in understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting Meraki networking environments with the Meraki Dashboard
*If you have already taken CMNO, we do not recommend that you enroll in the course as the content is the same.
The course is also ideal for those who hold the following titles:
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Deployment Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Wireless Design Engineer
- Wireless Engineer
Before taking this course, you should have earned a CCNA certification or be familiar with:
- Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
- Basic IP addressing and subnets
- Routing and switching fundamentals
- Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
The following recommended Cisco offering may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)