Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Workshop
|Langue : UK||Référence : DNAIW||Durée : 4 jours|
|Formation à distance ou en vos locaux.||Prix : 2 995.00 € (Euro)|
Ainsi, un grand nombre de nos formations propose une réduction tarifaire.
Veuillez nous contacter pour plus de renseignements.
After completing this course you will be able to
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing its vision, strategy, general concepts, and components.
- Network automation with Cisco DNA Center and integrated applications such as Network Design, Provisioning, Automation and Assurance.
- Implement network virtualization with Cisco SD Access in enterprise networks.
- Implement network analysis with Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud.
- Implement network security with Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Experienced network engineers who work for enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco's SDA and digital network architecture.
- Channel partner employees who support DNA trials and early deployments.
- Modern IT teams and decision makers who want to plan and implement intention-based networks early.
This hands-on workshop gives participants a comprehensive insight into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) and its solution components. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA.
The course focuses on the implementation of the following DNA solution components:
- Automation with Cisco DNA Center and its integrated applications such as network design, provisioning, automation and assurance.
- Virtualization in the enterprise network with Cisco Enterprise Network Function Virtualization (NFV) solutions.
- Analytics with the Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Cloud.
- Security with Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Enterprise Network Fabric and SD-Access.
The workshop also offers hands-on exercises to demonstrate DNA automation with Cisco DNA Center and virtualization with Cisco SDA.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this curriculum are as follows:
- Network fundamentals and IP Connectivity
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity
- Managing network device security
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity
- Configuring and troubleshooting ISI-IS and BGP
- Configuring devices for SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS XE images, and licenses
- Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ISE
- Configuring and troubleshooting AAA, Access Policy, Access Control Policy