Aruba OS-CX Switching Fundamentals
|Langue : UK||Référence : CXF||Durée : 5 jours|
|Formation à distance ou en vos locaux.||Prix : 3 195.00 € (Euro)|
Ainsi, un grand nombre de nos formations propose une réduction tarifaire.
Veuillez nous contacter pour plus de renseignements.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Explain Networking Fundamentals
- Describe and review the Aruba Switching portfolio with customers
- Install and configure devices running the ArubaOS-CX Network Operating System
- Describe and configure VLANs
- Explain, describe and configure Spanning Tree Protocol
- Understand when to use VRRP and how to configure it
- Explain and configure Link Aggregation
- Understand and configure IP Routing
- Explain IP Subnetting
- Understand and configure OSPFv2 – Single Area
- Describe and configure Switch Stacking using VSF
- Configuration of Aruba solutions using Secure Management and Maintenance methodologies
- Manage, monitor, administer and operate Aruba solutions using Aruba's NetEdit tool
This course teaches you the fundamental skills necessary to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions using Aruba's OS-CX routing and switching technologies. This course consists of approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on lab exercises to help you learn how to implement and validate small to medium enterprise network solutions. This 5-day course prepares network professionals for the Aruba Certified Switching Associate exam.
In this course, participants learn about ArubaOS-CX switch technologies including: Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), secure access using features like dynamic segmentation, redundancy technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP), link aggregation techniques including Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and switch virtualization with Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). You also learn about IP Routing including static and dynamic IP routing with Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
- Network Fundamentals
- TCP/IP Stack
- Basic Networking with Aruba Solutions
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Link Aggregation
- IP Routing - Part 1
- IP Routing - Part 2
- IP Routing - Part 3
- Secure Management and Maintenance
- AOS-CX Management tools
Who should attend:
Ideal candidates are IT Professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
Follow On Courses:
Implementing ArubaOS-CX Switching (ICX)