Implémentation et Administration de Lotus Domino V. 8.5, 9
|Langue : FR||Référence : LOT-ADM||Durée : 5 jours|
|Lieu : Bertrange||Prix : 1 850.00 € (Euro)|
Cliquez sur une date pour vous pré-inscrire
DOMINO ADMINISTRATOR INTERFACE
DOMINO/NOTES ARCHITECTURE, INCLUDING:
- Role of Domino System Administrator
- What is Domino/Notes?
- What is a Domino database?
- What is a directory?
- What is the Domino Administrator?
- What is a domain?
- What is a Domino Named Network?
- What is a certifier ID?
- What is a Notes ID?
- What is a server ID?
- What are certificates (Notes & X.509)
- Hierarchical naming components
- What is an organization?
- What is an organizational unit?
- Designing a hierarchical naming scheme
- Authentication/anonymous access
- What is a group?
- Database ACLs
- Server access lists
- Workstation ECLs
- How does mail route?
- What are the components for mail routing?
- What routing protocols does Domino support?
- How does mail route within a DNN?
- How does mail route between DNNs?
- What is a mail routing topology?
- What other mail protocols does Domino support?
- What are the options for setting up internal/external mail?
- What is replication?
- Replication terms
- Replication logic -- source/target servers and source/target documents
- Methods to initiate replication
- Factors that affect replication
- Replica databases
EXTENDING DOMINO/NOTES, INCLUDING:
- What other functions can a Domino server perform?
- Domino standards support
- What Internet protocols does Domino support?
INSTALL THE DOMINO SERVER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING:
- Set up the first Domino server
- Create a database to track Domino/Notes licenses
- Create a additional certifiers for servers and users per an established naming scheme
- Create server IDs per an established naming scheme
SET UP SERVERS IN THE DOMINO DOMAIN, INCLUDING:
- Create user groups
- Create Organizational policy
- Create internal Domino user IDs per an established naming scheme
INSTALL THE NOTES WORKSTATION SOFTWARE, INCLUDING:
- Add workstations to a Domino Domain
SPECIFY ADMINISTRATION PREFERENCES, INCLUDING:
- Allow/restrict server access
- Allow administrators access to the Domino Directory
- Create a group for server replication
- Set up the replication schedule to synchronize Domino system databases in the domain
CONFIGURE INTRANET DOMINO MAIL ROUTING, INCLUDING:
- Create DNNs
- Establish a mail routing schedule
CONFIGURE INTERNET MAIL ROUTING, INCLUDING:
- Enable SMTP routing
- Configure basic and advanced settings for SMTP routing
- Restrict mail flow to and from the Internet
ENABLE MESSAGE CONTROLS, INCLUDING:
- Delivery controls
- Transfer controls
- Mail rules
- Archiving policy
MONITOR MESSAGING INFRASTRUCTURE, INCLUDING:
- Enable message tracking
- Monitor mail statistics
MANAGING USERS AND GROUPS
MANAGING NON-NOTES AND NOTES CLIENTS
SETTING UP SERVER MONITORING
MONITORING SERVER PERFORMANCE
RESOLVING SERVER PROBLEMS
RESOLVING USER PROBLEMS