TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks - Blended Learning
|Langue : UK||Référence : TSHOOT-BL||Durée : 3 jours|
|Lieu : A définir||Prix : A définir|
Cette formation est organisée uniquement à la demande d'un client et sera adaptée à ses besoins spécifiques.
This course is designed to help network professionals improve the skills and knowledge that they need to maintain their network and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. It also assists the network professional in preparing for the Cisco CCNP curriculum. The course is designed to teach professionals who work in complex network environments the skills that they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process. A large part of the training will consist of practicing these skills and reinforcing the concepts by putting them to use in a controlled environment. At the end of the course, the students will have increased their skill level and developed a set of best practices that are based on their own experience and the experiences of other students and that they can take back to their organizations.
This course is heavily lab-oriented and aims at teaching network troubleshooting and maintenance skills through direct, practical experience. The lectures included in this course serve two purposes: The first three modules establish a framework for structured network maintenance and troubleshooting and introduce the typical toolkit that network engineers can use to support network maintenance and troubleshooting tasks. The lectures in the later modules serve as a review of technologies that were covered in the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) courses. This review focuses on the aspects of these technologies and protocols that can be applied to troubleshooting processes.
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching- based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing- based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
MODULE 1 - PLANNING MAINTAINING FORM COMPLEX NETWORKS
- Maintenance Methodologies
- Maintenance Processes and Procedures
- Maintenance Tools, Applications, and Resources
MODULE 2 - PLANNING TROUBLESHOOTING PROCESSES FOR COMPLEX ENTERPRISE NETWORKS
- Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Implementing Troubleshooting Procedures
- Integrating Troubleshooting into the Network Maintenance Process
MODULE 3 - MAINTAINING AND TROUBLESHOOTING TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS
- Basic Diagnostic Toolkit With Cisco IOS Software
- SPAN, RSPAN, SNMP, NetFlow
MODULE 4 - MAINTAINING AND TROUBLESHOOTING CAMPUS SWITCHING-BASED SOLUTIONS
- Troubleshooting VLANs, Spanning Tree, SVIs and Inter-VLAN Routing
- Troubleshooting FHRPs (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP)
- Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Switches
MODULE 5 - MAINTAINGING & TROUBLESHOOTING ROUTING-BASES SOLUTIONS
- Troubleshooting EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
- Troubleshooting Route Redistribution
- Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Routers
MODULE 6 - MAINTAINING & TROUBLESHOOTING NETWORK SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- Troubleshooting Security Features on Routers and Switches
- Security Features Review: Transport Layer Problems, Cisco IOS Firewall, Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
MODULE 7 - MAINTAINING & TROUBLESHOOTING INTEGRATED, COMPLEX ENTERPRISE NETWORKS
- Troubleshooting complex environments using a structured approach
Additional TSHOOT content delivered by CD-ROM
- Troubleshooting Wireless Integration
- Troubleshooting Voice over IP Integration
- Troubleshooting Video Integration
- Troubleshooting NAT and PAT
- Troubleshooting DHCP
- Troubleshooting IPv6, OSPFv3, and RIPng
- Troubleshooting Network Applications Services
- Troubleshooting Branch Office and Remote Worker Problems
- Introduction to Troubleshooting
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools
- Layer 2 Connectivity and Spanning Tree
- Layer 3 Switching and First-Hop Redundancy
- Troubleshooting Network Layer Connectivity and EIGRP
- Troubleshooting OSPF and Route Redistribution
- Troubleshooting Border Gateway Protocol
- Troubleshooting Router Performance
- Introduction to Network Security
- Cisco IOS Security Features
- Troubleshooting Complex Environments
- Cisco CCNA® certification.
- Knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) courses or equivalent skills and knowledge.
- The course labs are challenging, so hands on experience with basic Cisco router and switch configuration is a must.
Network professionals who want to increase their skill level at maintaining and troubleshooting complex Cisco IP networks. The typical job roles for this type of professional are network engineer, network operations center (NOC) technical support personnel, or help desk technicians.
Any individual that is involved in network maintenance and support.